Thursday, March 11, 2010

What is the best looking single stage paint?

I'm planning on painting my beater at maaco and they offer a cheap alternative which is single stage paint. I noticed some cars they had completed and they look good but you can tell in some colors more than others the quality of the paint job. My question is what color looks the best or close to bc/cc form in single stage form? I'm on a tight bugget that's why I don't need the more expensive bc/cc.What is the best looking single stage paint?
Man, that's tough. Let me give you advice on this subject as I have painted many a vehicle in my time. If you don't have alot of bondo or body work, you can't go wrong with black. It will, however, show bad bodywork. But as a single stage, applied correctly, then color sanded, it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment