Saturday, March 13, 2010

How much does it cost to paint a car?

I've never had it done, and I'm just looking for an estimate. Specifically, I want to change the entire color of my car. I dont need any fancy stripes or anything. It is a red 2005 dodge neon, and I just want to make it a dark Gray color. What would that cost about?How much does it cost to paint a car?
When a car is repainted they spray basically everything that is exposed, so your door jams will not get painted along with places such as under the hood and inside of the truck. A complete color change, where they would remove interior items like door seals and weather stripping and mask off under the hood and paint the engine compartment would be really expensive.minimal 2,500. I've seen this done and do not recommend it. If you want a gray neon, sell yours and buy one. If you want a clean looking paint job consider a two tone. You could paint the lower half of your car black. and just pay to have the two tone carry into the door jams. This wouldn't be nearly as expensive as a color change. The results would look like a custom paint job when you only paid to have half of your car painted. You may only want to have the top painted google two tone paint jobs I think you'll be impressed with the results. It could be done well for 1000.00How much does it cost to paint a car?
About 300
It only costs as much as the brush and the paint if you have the time to do it yourself. Otherwise it can become very expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment