Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Can anyone tell me how much a paint job cost?

I am planning on painting the interior of my house. I would like to know, how much is the cost per sq. feet in a home in the state of Florida? I still haven't gotten an estimate from a company, but friends tell me it'll be very expensive. I just want to have an idea before I get the estimate. Thanks!Can anyone tell me how much a paint job cost?
Florida is so much more expensive than other states. It is best to get two or three free estimates, after you choose one call Better Business Bureau and check them out.Can anyone tell me how much a paint job cost?
Remember!!!: most expensive estimate doesn't mean a good job. Almost impossible to make old walls look perfect. Get the cheapest painters.
When we paint we do it our selves! All you need is a few tools and a couple of gallons of paint! The paint runs us about 30 a gallon for the high end stuff and the tools (paintbrushes rollers and stuff) runs us about 50 or so at least if you don't have it left over from the last time we painted
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment