Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What do I need to do to paint an already finished step stool?

I have a preschool class that is painting an already finished step stool from target for our art show. Since the wood is already glossy, what do I need to do to prepare it for the kids to paint it? So far people have told me I may need to sand and prime it. Can anyone help with more specific directions on what we should do before %26amp; after painting and also what kind of paint, etc. to use? I've never done a project like this before so I have no clue, thanks a lot!What do I need to do to paint an already finished step stool?
They make a special primer that is used on cabinets that dries to a ruff surface so paint will adhere to it no sanding involved go to your local paint supply and ask for it and ask them what type of paint to finish with weather you want high gloss enamel or no gloss etc.What do I need to do to paint an already finished step stool?
If you put them in the driveway the weight of the car or truck will crush them for you each time you drive over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment