Saturday, March 13, 2010

How much would it cost to have my 1994 Suzuki Intruder painted with chameleon paint?

I was wanting to get my 1994 Suzuki Intruder painted with chameleon paint. How much would it cost? Also, I think chameleon paint is a brand, does anyone make an off brand color changing paint that is cheaper?How much would it cost to have my 1994 Suzuki Intruder painted with chameleon paint?
More than it's worth,How much would it cost to have my 1994 Suzuki Intruder painted with chameleon paint?
having your bike painted is not cheap if


it's done by a painter that knows what


he is doing. depending on what you want


i would say that it would cost 500.00


dollars and up. are you talking about the


paint that changes color. that paint is not


cheap. i heard somewhere that paint cost's


50.00 dollars a quart maybe more.
Biker is right we pay$2,800 a quart


And a complete bike wouldnt look good painted with it anyway


Its for trim and high lights not a complete paint job


Then who do you know that can lay it down right 1 ';small'; run will ruin the whole job and there is an art to it

No comments:

Post a Comment