Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Should I have the paint store shake my paint primer before using?

I purchaseed some Zinser primer to paint my walls in kitchen, but i did not have them shake the paint. Is it ok to go ahead and use without shaking or can I just stir really well?Should I have the paint store shake my paint primer before using?
Shaken is better than stirred.Should I have the paint store shake my paint primer before using?
Shaken is not better than stirred. Shaken is easier than stirred, nothing more. Make sure you scrape the bottom of the can well with your stick so there are no solids left. Stir until the mix looks consistent, then stir another minute or so to make sure.
You'll be fine stirring unless the can is real old. Also note you can have the primer tinted to the same color as your final coat at no charge. This will usually save you a second coat of paint.
yes always.

No comments:

Post a Comment