Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is the best color to paint a bedroom?

I am a kid with a 10 ft. by 10ft. room and I have toupe (a pinkish ugly color) and I want to paint it either baby blue or some form of blue, but i don't know what it will look like. Any advice?What is the best color to paint a bedroom?
My daughters room is a bright dark blue -- if that makes sense - we matched it to her comforter and it looks great!! Thank you for breaking outta white!!What is the best color to paint a bedroom?
My room is in baby blue and I love it, it's so peaceful and makes you feel cheerful when you walk in the room...you'll like it trust me...don't choose any dark blues, it's to gloomy and will make your room look small, stick to light blues....
id say anything pastel, its nice looking for when your older, and its also fun looking
transparent, so that people can enjoy
no idea. im color blind
I like off-white, because its very easy to put up pictures and things without any colors clashing. Make sure you use a base-coat to cover the original color, or it will bleed through in some cases.
Blue is a calming color so that would be a good choice. I agree with the previous poster that pastel colors are nice. You should look at different colors and go to your local hardware store and buy it. I suggest this site: http://www.kellymoore.com/site/colorXper…





If you're still having trouble, you can never go wrong with your favorite color =)
Dark colors will make the room appear smaller but reflect less light if you like to sleep in after the sun is up. A lighter blue will make the room look bigger but the room will also be much brighter. So you might want to think about how you want it to “feel.” Dark and snug or light and energizing.
Baby blue would be a good choice specially if your a boy.
LIME GREEN!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment