Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How do I remover appliance spray paint from leather car seats?

My ';boyfriend'; let a can of black appliance spray paint explode in my truck and now its on the windows and leather seats! All I can think to do is to try to re-stain the seats but thats alottttt of work. Any suggestions?How do I remover appliance spray paint from leather car seats?
Nail polish remover or even laundry detergent and warm water. If your leather seats are ';finished'; - meaning waterproof - then it will work better. Good luck.How do I remover appliance spray paint from leather car seats?
hair spray! i know it sounds really weird but i got paint on my leather barstools and it took it out. you have to apply a lot of pressure. i put olive oil or a leather conditioner on it afterwards so the hairspray doesnt dry it out.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment