Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is a good color theme to paint a dance studio?

My studio is getting repainted and my teacher is letting the students help choose some colors. What color themes do you think would be good? For example pink and black, blue and white, yellow and pink, ect. Please nothing too girly because we do have male dancers at our studio.What is a good color theme to paint a dance studio?
Review the costumes typically worn. Now try different colors as background: choose those that compliment the dancers costumes.What is a good color theme to paint a dance studio?
I think it would look very pretty if like 2 walls you had a light pink and then on the other 2 walls get a light purple that is how my room is and it is very pretty and it would look good in a dance studio. !
If I were dancing at a studio, I would love brighter colors like orange. Most studios I know of are colors like light pink, gray, white, ect. and they're depressing! I would say a bright color, and then something to tone it down like black, gray or brown.
our studio has 2 branches one is like brown paneling and white walls...really boring


the other is brighter and colorful i think its blue in one room and dark pinkish purple in another...the other might be green but i dont remember
I've always been partial to blue and brown. It isn't too girly, or too masculine (depending on the shade of blue you choose).





How exciting that the students get to help choose the colors!
my dance studio is different shades of green and it looks good


it doesn't look too feminine or too masculine
emerald green and white lol that's what colour ours is although it used to be royal blue and white
blue/grey/white
Blue and white.
I'd go for sea blue and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment