Saturday, March 13, 2010

Can someone help me pick a paint color for my living room walls?

My furniture is white and red my carpet is grayish light blue i have white walls now but i want to add some color to my living room and suggestions on what will go with the carpet and sofas? my coffee table and end tables are red oak.Can someone help me pick a paint color for my living room walls?
Use a light blue put pictures of flowers on your walls place a red carpet in front of your sofa or in the middle.Can someone help me pick a paint color for my living room walls?
there are some real nice browny /blacky colors out they would look gr8!
How about putting up some chair rail and below the chair rail put in some shadow boxes, paint above the chair rail a creme color and below the cair rail a darker creme color, all the trim should be gloss white
Don go too dark with white couches.....I think a light sage green or a light kahaki would look best....Just enough color but still light enough for your room to feel open!
I would use some pastels. Do opposing walls same color but the adjacent ones another one. So two colors total, but each wall the same color as the opposing (if you have a square or rectangualar living room). I whatever you pick, I'd pick one a shade of yellow, the other could be a dark shade of red or light grey for instance. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment