Saturday, March 13, 2010

How can I learn to spray paint Grafitti art?

I've always been amazed by the street art you find across SF and other places. Some of it is really amazing and beautiful. I would like to try and learn how. Of course, I wouldn't do it on public property. I'm only 16 and I don't want to end up in trouble. I'm thinking I would probably use big paper or wood to spray on. Still, I cannot find where to learn how. I did a search, and all I really got was how to REMOVE the paint. Does anyone know where I can learn to do this? I promise, I won't vandalize someone's property.





Thanks!How can I learn to spray paint Grafitti art?
The best way to learn is hands on. No one can really teach you how to paint, but people can give tips and techniques. To paint well and gain the control requires that you practice. I don't recommend painting large paper. It will seep through. You a solid surface. I'm not insinuating that you paint a building.





When you're 16, an under-aged minor. It's really hard to persist in an activity that everyone will try to discourage you to do. Also it's hard to obtain paint, and if you even hold paint it's considered a crime. If you love art and creation, just try to stay involved with it as much as possible. There are plenty of non-profit organizations that will support you and nourish your skills.





When I was around that age. I painted wooden panels in my backyard. Later I ended up painting secluded spots far away, far from trouble. Some spots were risky. I then snuck out at night to be a little more safe and far from the risk of getting caught. At night I would paint visible spots because it was a lot different in the day time. I faced and embraced the fact that I was an addicted ';bomber';. You don't even want to know how I obtained paint.





Anywhere in the area of graffiti art will invite trouble no matter how legal you'd like to keep it.How can I learn to spray paint Grafitti art?
Get a big piece of cardboard or something and just practice. Any kind of art would take practice. It might be a bit harder to teach yourself, but it's better than never trying.
i dont know but i have some friend who make th paint real shiney by after spraying it catch it on fire then like 4seconds later they beat it with a rag or shirt do get out the fire.makess em freakin good
you shoul join art classes
graffiti cant be a step by step progress its a self tought thing se it took years for like d*face seen and all the others to get up and known theres only three things i can tell you start copying others work it helps you with the feeling of the letters,start out with a tag and work up till bubble letters then till wildstyle and everything else,and last just do your thing make your own style up and just practice practice practice
When you go to college, head for CCAC: California College of Arts and Crafts. It's great for graffiti-style art.
Hey there, i grew up in the NYC and NJ graffiti scene since i was 16 myself. I was always into art, i didnt go to art school until 21. So the way i started was to just do it. There is no magical pill to get talent or to be creative in art. Just practice everyday, get magazines in art, go to good bookstores and get graff magazines and study. In no time you should be ok if you draw and draw every day. Im a professional artist now.
  • sunscreen
  • 1 comment:


    1. Its really worth to read this post thanks for Sharing amazing post
      See more..

      ReplyDelete